1) No way!! ---> ¡Ni de coña! "There is no way I am going back to that restaurant"
2) To be nuts!! ---> ¡Estar colgao! "You are completely nuts"
3) Sleep on it ---> Consultarlo con la almohada. "If you are not sure, sleep on it"
4) Step on it ---> Darse vidilla. "Step on it or we will not get to the airport on time"
5) Tough ---> Chungo. "This exam is extremely tough"
6) What's up? ---> ¿Qué pasa? "Hello George. What's up?"
6) What's up? ---> ¿Qué pasa? "Hello George. What's up?"
7) You've got to be kidding!! ---> ¡Estás de coña! "You have got to be kidding about this story"
8) Yummy!! ---> Buenísimo! "The paella in this restaurant is yummy"
9) Yucky!! ---> ¡Asqueroso! "Those apples are yucky"
10) Zip your lip!! ---> ¡Cállate! "Zip your lip about what I have told you"
8) Yummy!! ---> Buenísimo! "The paella in this restaurant is yummy"
9) Yucky!! ---> ¡Asqueroso! "Those apples are yucky"
10) Zip your lip!! ---> ¡Cállate! "Zip your lip about what I have told you"
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario